The Easy Rider® rubber speed bump reduces vehicle speeds making parking lots safer for pedestrians and motorists. Constructed from 100% recycled tires, GNR speed bumps are preformed to implement immediate installation. The Easy Rider's flexible design conforms to the contour of virtually any road surface.
Molded highly reflective tape ensures that the speed bumps are visible even on a dark night. Cat's eye reflectors further enhance visibility to alert drivers well in advance. The bumps have a channeled bottom to facilitate drainage as well as to cover cabling or piping.
Easy Rider® speed bumps are the ideal maintenance-free parking lot solution. In addition to enhancing parking lot safety, the bumps can lower insurance premiums for lot owners.
The Easy Rider® is available in 4' and 6' lengths including end caps to protect the speed bump ends and vehicles. GNR rubber speed bumps are covered by a 3 year warranty; 1 year on the tape (under normal use).
Easy Rider® Speed Bumps are:
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Reduces speed to 2-5 mph
- High visibility at night
- Simple installation
- Product can be installed in sections to create varying lengths
- Will not warp, crack, chip or rot
- Can be installed on any road surface
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- Temporary or permanent installation - Relocatable when resurfacing / maintaining road surfaces; products can be stored and re-used
- Channeled bottom for cabling and piping
- Lowers insurance premiums for lot owners
- Maintenance free
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
Used for the following situations:
- Safety of pedestrian and vehicle traffic requires improvement
- To further support and reinforce stop signs in parking lots
- High risk of accidents on residential streets and in parking lots need to be reduced
- Permanent or temporary lowering speed of motor vehicles is required
- Only temporary installation is allowed or required
- Installation on surfaces where only flexible rubber speed bumps may fully conform to the curvature of the road
Easy Rider® Speed Bump
(L) 4' x (W) 12" x (H) 2 1⁄4" - 32 lb.
Easy Rider® End Cap
(L) 9" X (W) 12" X (H) 2 1⁄4" - 5.5 lb.
|What You Need|
The flexible design of the Easy Rider® Speed Bump allows the product to conform to the contour of uneven road surfaces and can be installed on both asphalt and concrete.
Installations Instructions for Asphalt: Installation of Easy Rider® Speed Bumps with spikes
(ideal for permanent speed bump installation)
|Step 1. |
Drill 1/2" diameter holes (3 - 4" in depth) in the asphalt through the product's holes.
Drive 1/2" rebar spike (14" long) through the holes in the product.
Installation Instructions for Concrete: Installation of Easy Rider® Speed Bumps with lag bolts and metal shields
(ideal for temporary installation or if removal of speed bump is necessary)
|Step 3. |
Remove the product; re-drill the holes for the diameter and depth required by the metal shields.
Install the metal shields, re-position the product and bolt with lag bolts.