Airless Field Marker
The FieldLazer S100 is the preferred choice as a dedicated walk-behind field marking machine.
Introduced in 2004, the original FieldLazer striper was the first walk-behind field marker utilizing proven Graco high-pressure airless paint spray technology. It is now recognized by field marking professionals as one of the top walk-behind field marking machines available.
- Graco high-pressure airless paint spray technology
- Produces bright lines from every angle
- Coats both sides of grass blade in a single pass
- Reduced paint consumption vs. low pressure systems
- Durable light-weight design for years of uninterrupted use and at only 80 lbs (36kg) it’s easy to load and unload.
- Operator controls are located on the handlebar for ease of use.
- Exclusive tall-wheel cart rolls easily over ruts and cleat marks, resulting in less operator fatigue and straighter lines.
- Fully adjustable spray guides make line width adjustments fast and easy without tools.
|FieldLazer S100 Operation|
|4400 to 4600|
|High Speed RPM|
|5700 to 5900|
|Dimensions (handle down)|
|48 x 24 x 24 in||
121 x 61 x 61 cm
|zinc-plated carbon steel, polyethylene, stainless steel, PTFE, Acetal, chrome plating, leather, V-Max™ UHMWPE, aluminum, tungsten carbide|
|Sound Levels Measured at maximum normal load conditions per ISO 3744|
|*Measured at maximum normal load conditions per ISO 3744|