This multi-purpose barricade’s large size makes it ideal for surrounding construction sites, access control points (ACP’s), and controlling crowds. It is lighter and more easily deployed than concrete road barriers, requiring only two people to set up.
Our patented U-connector is used to lock the barricade line together. No other plastic barricade manufacturer can assure the well-fastened connection our barricades come with.
- Barricades lock together using U-connector, which is set up underneath the barricades, so it’s tamper-resistant.
- Accommodates warning lights.
- Can be positioned individually or used in conjunction with U-connector placed under barricade to form a continuous wall.
- At airports or other potential vehicular-attack targets, large, heavy barricades are easy to install and become formidable deterrents.
- Not NCHRP-350 certified; not for use as a barrier or LCD for federally-funded road construction.
There are no reviews yet.