FG 300 Interstate Grade Curb System
The FG 300 Interstate Grade curb System is a lane separation system that provides efficient and cost effective channelization of traffic on freeways, toll-ways, city streets and rail-highway at-grade crossings.
This 1-piece curb system is an FHWA-approved passive traffic control device consisting of modular raised curb sections mountable by emergency vehicles, and FG 300 EFX uprights, the toughest channelizer posts on the market.
Features of the FG 300 Interstate Grade Curb System:
- Creates a dramatic picket fence effect, increases the visual barrier
- Low maintenance system with super-tough poly-urethane upright posts
- Both curb sections and upright posts impact tested at 60 MPH (100 KPH)
- An optional arc of road studs provides additional nighttime reflectivity
- Curb sections molded with solid color throughout, no painting required
- Internal radial rib structure of curbs supports 10,000 # of loading
- Four scuppers per curb section allow passage of water
- Curb sections install in just minutes with one person
- Design allows for circular or curved installations
- No moving parts to replace, no metal parts
- Curbs covered by 5-year pro-rated warranty
- Entire system tested & NCHRP 350 Approved!