Standard Non-Hinged Guardrail Reflectors
Standard, non-hinged guardrail reflectors are widely used for either top or side mount delineation of guardrails.
Standard guardrail reflectors come in five different styles to meet a variety of needs:
- Butterfly Bolt-on – traditional bolt-on trapezoidal reflector mounts inside W-beam rail
- Butterfly Glue-on – can be adhesively mounted anywhere along a length of guardrail
- Fat Cat – an oversized post-mounted reflector
- FG 527 – our most popular 27″ tall unit to match the height of roadside delineator posts
- FG 427 – a double curved 27″ tall unit to match the height of roadside delineator posts
- All of these models are available in a variety of reflective sheetings to comply with local specifications
Key Features of Guardrail Reflectors:
- UV-stabilized polymers for long life in both work zone and permanent installations
- Guardrail reflectors can be either adhesively or bolt mounted
- Guardrail reflectors are available in 3 grades of reflective sheeting: AR 1000, Diamond GradInventorye and Flexible High Intensity
There are no reviews yet.