The rubber Park-It® parking curb is used to effectively guide cars when pulling into a parking stall. It is profiled at 4″ high, safeguarding potential damage to today’s low, front end car designs. They are more resistant than concrete or plastic curbs.
Unlike concrete or plastic, which necessitate frequent replacements, recycled rubber car stops are safer and more durable. In-molded highway reflective tape (available in yellow or white) ensures visibility and pedestrian safety. The GNR Park-It® parking curb is constructed of 100% recycled rubber.
The Park It® comes with pre-molded holes and can be shipped with anchoring spikes or lag bolts for installation. They are lightweight (34 lbs. for a 6′ car stop) and flexible; conforming to the contour of uneven road surfaces.
Park-It® car stops are available in , 4′, and 6′ lengths and are covered by a 3 year warranty; 1 year on the tape (under normal use).
Park It® car stops are:
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor parking
- Will not chip, crack, or fade
- High visibility at night
- Simple installation by one person
- Can be installed on any road surface
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- Temporary or permanent installation
- 1/10th the weight of standard concrete curb
- Do not require heavy machinery
- Maintenance free
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)